Error after installing this module from the gallery

May 13, 2011 at 9:52 PM

During the installation of the module I receive the following error: 

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ImportContentContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 88:         }
Line 89: 
Line 90:         protected override void Importing(VoteWidgetPart part, ImportContentContext context) {
Line 91:             part.Dimension = context.Attribute(part.PartDefinition.Name, "Dimension");
Line 92:             part.FunctionName = context.Attribute(part.PartDefinition.Name, "FunctionName");

Source File: c:\Users\Joy R\Documents\My Web Sites\The Small Business People\Modules\Contrib.Voting\Drivers\VoteWidgetPartDriver.cs Line: 90  

Coordinator
May 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Are you running Orchard 1.1 ?

May 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I believe so....  just downloaded the latest & greatest from WebMatrix Gallery.....

Coordinator
May 13, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Let me check if the online version is up to date ...

May 13, 2011 at 11:58 PM

My version says 1.1.3 ...  so I think it's the latest and greatest

Coordinator
May 14, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Orchard : 1.1.3
Voting: 1.2

Can you confirm ?

Do you have the Import/Export module also ?

May 14, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Yes, confirmed orchard 1.1.3, voting 1.2 and I don't believe I have the import/export module installed - just looked and it wasn't appearing in my list. 

May 14, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Just tried to install the import export module and it fails with an error stating it cannot find the Orchard.Recipes namespace...  odd... Shouldn't that be included with the Orchard install? 

The type or namespace name 'Recipes' does not exist in the namespace 'Orchard'

May 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I have the exact same problem. However I rebuild Orchard.Framework from the latest sources and I got rid of the "cannot find the Orchard.Recipe namespace" problem. However now it crashed in  global.asax ( host variable is null)